Saturday 8 March 2014

The one about me being an aunty... for the third time!

So, my sister is pregnant.

Yep yep yep, I just became an aunty for the second time to my adorable little niece Cooper (who is 6 weeks old today!) and was already an aunty to my adorable nephew Jacob (who is 3 on the 29th of March, so in 3 weeks today!) And then my sister told me the other day that she is pregnant! Due 9th of October, so Jacob is gonna be a big brother!

Yeah, don't worry, it wasn't the other sis who just had Cooper who is pregnant, that would've been crazy haha! The crazy thing about this is that when Cooper was born, you get some sort of relief, relief of the excitement and anticipation of waiting for so long, especially as my sister didn't find out the gender for Cooper so it was even more exciting to find out if it was gonna be a boy or girl! To be told 6 weeks after Cooper being born that my other sister is 10 weeks pregnant haha! The excitement and anticipation begins again! I had only been released of the excitement and anticipation 6 weeks ago and here we go again haha!

But I am excited! It's so cool that Jacob is gonna be a big bro! And it's so weird to think both my sisters are married with families now! Whereas I'm still at uni, still got my life decisions to make and not even remotely considering children at the moment!!

Also, by the time my sister gives birth, I'll be a third year at uni! Now that really is weird to think, high school felt like it lasted a life time, even my two years of college felt slower than this, but uni is flying by so fast! And it's mainly because we're barely in class! The higher into education you get, the less hours that is required! So time just flies past because I'm at home so much, obviously I have coursework to do, but doing it in the comfort of your home isn't so bad!

In fact, excluding the three weeks of Easter Break coming up, I only have FIVE WEEKS of my second year left, five weeks of actual uni classes, now, what, when, how? But also in those five weeks, as well as the three weeks of Easter, the work load is suddenly rather crazy! You spend the first half of the semester like woo yeah everything's relaxed and casual, and then suddenly the second half is when the deadlines start closing in and you have to get all of the work done in what feels like not enough time!

So all in all, I am very much looking forward to the 2nd of May (my final day of second year!) and looking forward to the summer! And when October rolls around I will have another niece or nephew!! Yay!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment