Saturday 29 March 2014

Filming is FINISHED (we hope)

We finished filming yesterday WOOOHOOOOO (well providing there doesn't need to be any reshoots!!) and yes we obviously managed to find an actor, the day before we planned to shoot :P!!

We literally have no idea how it's gonna turn out, or if it's even gonna be long enough! (The brief says it has to be 10 minutes long!) But we managed to get some really cool shots and it's a cute little cheeky story so fingers crossed the end result is great!

In less than a week we break up for Easter, which I am so looking forward to! Except I have an essay to do over Easter, and to finish work for another module in this final week before Easter, but now filming is done it's a huge relief! After this week, I have three weeks of Easter but then only one final week of uni left!! My final deadline is the 5th of May! Fingers crossed for some good grades :P!

Also, today is my nephew Jacob's 3rd birthday!! I can't believe he is 3 already and he is so adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing him and my niece Cooper :) I don't have any crazy plans for Easter but hopefully I do get a nice day out or two, fingers crossed for nice weather anyways!

I felt like I had way more to blog about but apparently not... hopefully back soon with more interesting stuff to talk about haha..

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment